VIVIFY Announces New 8K-Ready Fiber Optic HDMI Gaming Cable ARQUUS W75
Unlock the potential of next-gen consoles and displays with true 8K60Hz and 4K120Hz support
December 19th, Taipei, Taiwan – VIVIFY, a leading brand of premium fiber optic cables, is pleased to unveil the world’s first true 8K-ready gaming HDMI cable with the ARQUUS W75. As gamers anticipate the rollout of next-generation consoles with 8K resolution in late 2020, as well as the 2020 Summer Olympic Games in Japan to be broadcasted in 8K, VIVIFY delivers HDMI cables with true 8K signal transmissions. With 48 Gbps of bandwidth, which is only achievable via optical fiber after a short distance, this next-gen cable supports gaming in 8K at 60 fps and in 4K at 120 fps, and boasts features that ensure an added level of smooth motions and transitions for gaming.
“With the lack of support for what’s to come as the industry players are still rolling out video products supporting legacy HDMI, VIVIFY raises the bar in quality and speed standards, helping the industry make the leap towards redefining what is high resolution. VIVIFY is proud to usher in an era of high-quality video and audio that will delight gamers, home theater enthusiasts, videographers and commercial AV users alike.” Sean Chen, CEO of VIVIFY.
VIVIFY’s ARQUUS W75 test result. A clear eye diagram means a better signal.
Non-VIVIFY cable test result.
VIVIFY recently joined a forum made of the most influential brands in the audio visual industry where everyone could discuss and test their upcoming innovations. As a result of this consortium, the ARQUUS W75 was tested with the Samsung 2019 QLED 8K Q900 and LG Nano 9 Series 8K TVs. Without missing a beat, the ARQUUS W75 passed with flying colors and performed above expectations. In addition, to make sure only the best product reaches the customer, VIVIFY put the ARQUUS W75 through an internal battery of test and reliable 3rd party lab thorough testing, where the signal quality and capability, and product integrity could be confirmed.
VIVIFY ARQUUS W75 Product Highlights
- Immersive Gaming in 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz – Notice every detail in your favorite games. The ARQUUS W75 supports ultra-high resolutions and refresh rates for the best gaming experience. And with the enable Dolby Vision/HDR10+, 10/12-bit color depth, 8K@60Hz/4K@120Hz at 4:4:4 and Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD Master Audio through eARC, all at the same time, using one single cable, there is no need to compromise between which features to enjoy and which to forego.
- Game Changer for Console Gaming – Supports Auto Low-Latency Mode (ALLM), Variable Refresh Rates (VRR), a technology similar to Nvidia’s G-SYNC™ and AMD’s FreeSync™, and Quick Frame Transport (QFT) technology for fluid gameplay and low response times, all while reducing screen tearing and frame stutter. The combination of ALLM, QFT and VRR is a game-changer for console gaming on TVs which brings the experience to the same expected quality as high-end PC gaming.
- Long Length – Thanks to the 15 feet (4.5 meters) long ARQUUS W75’s optical fiber ability to carry a signal over long distances without degradation, the high bandwidth required for 8K/60, 4K/120, eARC and Dynamic HDR formats such as Dolby Vision and HDR10+ can easily be transported over distances of 6.5 feet (2 meters) and above without any loss in quality, a limitation impossible to surpass with copper cables alone.
- Increased Vividness with Dynamic HDR – The W75 ensures every moment a video is displayed is at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast and color gamut. Dynamic HDR formats include HDR10+, Dolby Vision and Advanced HD.
- Quick Media Switching (QMS) - Switch between HDMI-connected devices or streaming video in different resolutions or frame rates without your TV dropping to black. QMS makes this switch quickly, so your viewing remains uninterrupted.
- Supports Latest High-Bitrate Audio Formats Over eARC – Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) provides 32x increased audio bandwidth compared to ARC. Consumers can use this single cable to transmit both high definition audio and video. No need for separate cables for audio and video. eARC supports the latest and most advanced audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
VIVIFY’s Guarantee of Future Readiness
From gamers, home theater enthusiasts, videographers to commercial AV users, everyone can now experience uncompromising high-end resolution and be ready for the next leap in high-quality with the VIVIFY ARQUUS W75. Don’t miss out on a great deal as the ARQUUS W75 comes with a 2-year warranty and is covered during this period by the VIVIFY’s Future Proof Program (FPP), a guarantee of compatibility with future 8K devices.
The ARQUUS W75 is currently available for pre-order for a limited time at $199.99 USD and includes a free 6ft long (1.8m) Xenos W30, VIVIFY’s very own 4K high-end HDMI cable solution. To learn more and purchase details, please click here.
VIVIFY is a gaming brand from BKSTEC that provides the first ever patent-pending high-end light-up HDMI cables. BKSTEC has pioneered innovation around high performance industrial active optical cable (AOC) products. Industry-leading quality and customer-centric products have led the company to become one of the leading providers of fiber optical cables in the world.